Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sid's World

So.. someone gave me the idea that I need to write my life stories into blogs since they are so fucking funny...

Well yea and everyone around me knows my life anyway..

So, I am 28! I used to work as an IT consultant for 5 years and have been in the US for 4 years! I am completing my MBA in 5 days..and will be once again moving to a new world! Dallas, TX for my first job as an MBA, Marketing and Strategy analyst for American Airlines.

About me, I am fun, caring, loving, social human being. I love to cook for others, not myself..

I have never been in a long term relationship..relationships or finding love has been something that I have terribly failed at all my life.

Everything that surrounds the said love life has been fucking awesome. I have a had a great job, good friends and loads of fun around it. It is the one thing that has been missing..

Its like if I could consider love life and everything else as two parallel roads. My love life road is still under construction with big blocks of rocks just lying there. I dont know why.

Since I was in school I was always extremely social, I was a fat kid growing up maybe thats why I always have my defenses of wanting to be friends first up all the time. Well so these blogs are going to be my stories growing up as a kid in India to now! wait for these stories.. most of them would consist of love stories...

No comments: